Support Kings Bromley village community

Did you know the Society…

  • Owns and maintains the largest open space in the village–
    the Show Field
  • Allows free access to the field
  • Stages the annual village Show/Event
  • Supports other village organisations

By being a member you…

  • Help take care of the field

The up-keep if possible is undertaken by volunteers and
includes mowing, pruning, hedge cutting. With insurance
this costs a few thousand pounds each year.

  • Help the Society enhance village life

Access to the field means everyone can make the most
of the open space for exercise, play, dog walking or simply
relaxing on the benches amidst the native trees planted by
the Society. Goal posts are provided for general use as well
as by the school and football teams.

  • Help put on a Show

Membership subscriptions help towards the considerable
costs of putting on a major and much valued annual Show/

  • Help with grant funding

The Society gives financial support to other village groups e.g.
the PTA, the Historians and the Village Hall Refurbishment

Make a difference. Join for only £8.00pp per year


  • Have the satisfaction of knowing you are contributing to your village community.
  • Discounted ticket prices to certain events.
  • Receive the Society’s newsletter
  • Attend the AGM and when the business is over enjoy a very social cheese and wine supper.

Please renew or become a member by sending your name, address, contact number and email to Tricia Rothery, Membership Secretary,1 Alrewas Road, Kings Bromley or email details to

Payment can be made by either cash or cheque to Tricia, cheques payable to Kings Bromley Show Society or via bank transfer using your name as a reference. Kings Bromley Horticultural Society, Sort Code 30-95-04, Account No. 00158817

You will receive a membership card

We store the contact details you give us and use them to inform you of Society activities. These are held securely and not shared with others. You have the right to see the details we keep about you or ask for them to be removed from our records by contacting the Honorary Secretary.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *